Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tomorrow's craziness

Here's my schedule for Saturday.

930-11      Rehearse for reading of Ama Ata Aidoo play excerpts

130-230    Performance of Aidoo excerpts

230-4        Arrive late at #1 staged reading, in progress; lead post-show talkback

730-10      Give curtain speech, lead talkback of #2 staged reading

In between, eat breakfast, lunch, dinner. Pick up package mistakenly delivered to my neighbor. Get gas for car. Don't lose my mind.

Notes: Reading went beautifully, after being delayed for 35 minutes due to traffic accident. #1 staged reading was glorious; talkback positive and full of laughter and praise. #2 staged reading was even better; talkback thick with insights. I did not lose my mind. All good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come back and visit often.