Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

New "7 in 7" Challenge

This week, I am challenging myself to a new "7 in 7" challenge, all concerning tasks I have been putting off.

They are, in no particular order:
  1. return two pairs of shoes ordered online to the intown outlet 
  2. return Amazon items via mail
  3. return Talbot's cardigan to store and order correct size
  4. donate/drop off two printers plus materials to the Salvation Army
  5. contact Buffalo Exchange about their autumn donation "needs"
  6. complete donations, business & medical expenses for 2010 tax forms
  7. meet with The Tax Man and complete my 2010 taxes for refund
By next Friday, these should all be done...

Oh, and going through my closet last weekend, I found not four but six items to donate, including a two-piece suit I haven't worn in at least two decades. It was lurking deep in the back.

Does that mean I can buy two new wardrobe pieces?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come back and visit often.