Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Friday

This is what my day looks like:
  • 8 am -- meet job candidate for breakfast
  • 9:15 am -- memorial service for colleague who passed away in December
  • 10:30 am -- meet playwriting student to discuss script issues
  • 2 pm -- pick up keys for new apartment
  • 7 pm -- get picked up by friend to go to birthday party
Tonight I am not going to the theatre, so I have to print new programs and hand those and the video camera over to the director, who will be taking point. I also must write and email a recommendation letter for a student, send a thank-you email to all our stage managers. I must negotiate rehearsal times for two productions in our performance space. Time to get dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come back and visit often.